The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
2 members (Otto Skorzeny, Still At It), 159 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,109
Posts1,056,268
Members48,439
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#4141 06/26/2003 12:04 AM
Joined: May 2003
Posts: 22
I
Junior Member
Junior Member
I Offline
Joined: May 2003
Posts: 22
I want to change my oil and I cant find a new oil filter. the on thats in there now is a AC Type P-115
MS-35346-1. Any idea of where I can find one or a good substitute? I ordered a NAPA filter #1006 but it seems too small.

Thanks

Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 29,269
Bubba - Curmudgeon
Bubba - Curmudgeon
Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 29,269
Itza46,

The P-115 AC filter element is used in the AC type S-6 oil filter. This filter was sold by GM from 1955 to 1962 but could be found on many earlier engines.

NAPA 1100

AC P115/127 LEE L51
DELUXE WD37
FRAM C21/C21P/CH105PL
HASTINGS LF101/207
MOPAR 921178
MOTORCRAFT FL333
PUROLATOR P51/P125 (now L20051 ?)
WILLYS 119952
G.M.C. 5572288
TEXACO T5

WIX FILTER # WX51121 might be the same.

You might want to check an earlier discussion on this topic: http://www.stovebolt.com/bboard/cgi-bin//ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=004448#000002

Tim

Joined: May 2003
Posts: 22
I
Junior Member
Junior Member
I Offline
Joined: May 2003
Posts: 22
Thanks Tim, that was exactly what I was looking for. The NAPA 1100 fits righ tin.


Moderated by  Phak1, Woogeroo 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0