| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,109 Posts1,056,269 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#4141 06/26/2003 12:04 AM | Joined: May 2003 Posts: 22 Junior Member | | Junior Member Joined: May 2003 Posts: 22 | I want to change my oil and I cant find a new oil filter. the on thats in there now is a AC Type P-115 MS-35346-1. Any idea of where I can find one or a good substitute? I ordered a NAPA filter #1006 but it seems too small.
Thanks | | |
| |
| |