The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
3 members (KEVINSKI, Gray_Ghost, Otto Skorzeny), 113 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,100
Posts1,056,513
Members48,448
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 20
J
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
J Offline
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 20
I recently submitted an offer for, and to my surprise, made a deal close to my offer for a 1960 Gmc 1-ton panel. I am trying to plan for pick-up of the panel. I know wheelbase is 133", do any of you know overall length of vehicle? Any information would be helpful.

Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 4
A
New Guy
New Guy
A Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 4
My 61 Chevy Apache 10 1 ton is 17ft long and 76 inches wide. Hope this helps you.

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 204
6
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
6 Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 204
As a point of reference my 1965 1 ton is just about 21 feet long, bumper to bumper. i don't have my manual with me to get the exact measure, but it is significantly longer than the 1/2 ton or C-10.
Mike


My old truck's still running good, my ticker's ticking like they say it should, I got supper in the oven, a good woman's loving, and even my bad days aint that bad...Yeah, I'm a lucky man!
1953 Chevy 3100 Shortbed

1965 C-30 Panel Truck
1963 C-20 Long/Fleet Pick-up California Black Plate
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 4
A
New Guy
New Guy
A Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 4
I stand corrected sir....I have a half ton truck and the 1 ton is longer. Go with 65PanelMike's measurement.

Joined: May 2007
Posts: 20
J
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
J Offline
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 20
Thank you very much for the information. All I have are 1/2 ton subs, needed a good reference as to just how long this thing is going to be. Again, thank you!


Moderated by  MNSmith, Rusty Rod 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0