| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
120
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,093 Posts1,056,474 Members48,444 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2007 Posts: 20 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: May 2007 Posts: 20 | I recently submitted an offer for, and to my surprise, made a deal close to my offer for a 1960 Gmc 1-ton panel. I am trying to plan for pick-up of the panel. I know wheelbase is 133", do any of you know overall length of vehicle? Any information would be helpful. | | | | | Joined: Apr 2008 Posts: 4 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Apr 2008 Posts: 4 | My 61 Chevy Apache 10 1 ton is 17ft long and 76 inches wide. Hope this helps you. | | | | | Joined: Jun 2006 Posts: 204 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jun 2006 Posts: 204 | As a point of reference my 1965 1 ton is just about 21 feet long, bumper to bumper. i don't have my manual with me to get the exact measure, but it is significantly longer than the 1/2 ton or C-10. Mike My old truck's still running good, my ticker's ticking like they say it should, I got supper in the oven, a good woman's loving, and even my bad days aint that bad...Yeah, I'm a lucky man! 1953 Chevy 3100 Shortbed1965 C-30 Panel Truck 1963 C-20 Long/Fleet Pick-up California Black Plate
| | | | | Joined: Apr 2008 Posts: 4 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Apr 2008 Posts: 4 | I stand corrected sir....I have a half ton truck and the 1 ton is longer. Go with 65PanelMike's measurement. | | | | | Joined: May 2007 Posts: 20 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: May 2007 Posts: 20 | Thank you very much for the information. All I have are 1/2 ton subs, needed a good reference as to just how long this thing is going to be. Again, thank you! | | |
| |
| |