| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,128 Posts1,056,661 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2008 Posts: 19 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Apr 2008 Posts: 19 | I am restoring the subject '44 Chevy, exterior color Brewster Green. Can someone assist with the following:
1) What color should the grill and other parts be that were chromed before the war? 2) What are the interior colors? I cannot find anything on this at all, except for black on the steering wheel and column. | | | | | Joined: Mar 2005 Posts: 89 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Mar 2005 Posts: 89 | JREA, As best I can fiqure out from what I have collected and read over the years for 1941 - 1946 as related to your question is ; 1.1942 backout and 1945 grill trim peices,painted bumpers,grill and hub caps are Turret Gray. PPG DAR2847. 2. I do not find anything changing for the interior colors as noted in other forums.
| | | | | Joined: Mar 2005 Posts: 89 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Mar 2005 Posts: 89 | JREA, As best I can fiqure out from what I have collected and read over the years for 1941 - 1946 as related to your question is :
1.1942 backout and 1945 grill trim peices,painted bumpers,grill and hub caps are Turret Gray. PPG DAR2847. 2. I do not find anything changing for the interior colors as noted in any of the other forums. A. Steering Column and trim : Thrush Brown B. Steering Wheel : Brownstone C. Inside door panels,panels behind seat ,dash, are Beige Hammered PT 106 sold by Jim Carter #PT106.
Maybe some one else will be able to answer better, Warner (cvett)
| | |
| |
| |