| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
1 members (CuzzFuzz),
228
guests, and
6
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,181 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#36171 07/25/2004 3:21 AM | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 141 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 141 | On '64-'66 trucks. I sold the rearend out of my '64 to a guy who has a '65 with a bad rearend. When he got it home, he found out that the rear of the '64 has a welded-on bracket that bolts to the rear stabilizer bar. The '65 has an eye that is part of the rearend casting for this; you guessed it, different dimensions. I went to look at the '66 parts truck I have (that I bought from him), and sure enough it was different from my '64.
Just thought I'd share that; thought I was going to have to give his $50 back. I'll be pulling the '66 rearend tomorrow.....50 bucks is 50 bucks. | | |
| |
| |