| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,132 Posts1,056,383 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2007 Posts: 52 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Oct 2007 Posts: 52 | my rearend in my 65 c10 is making noise and it will cost 1250.00 to get fixed.I want it fixed for the bc bolt meet this sat..so not enough time to get it repaired for saturday.I was wondering if anyone knows if the readrend from my 68 c10 will be the same rearend.Both look to be the same as far as the way they mount...I have yet to do any measuring on them but I figured one of you fellow bolters may know or may have a link to somewwhere that would know.. thnx James  | | | | | Joined: Sep 2003 Posts: 2,384 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Sep 2003 Posts: 2,384 | it will go right in, my 64 has a 71 rear | | | | | Joined: Oct 2007 Posts: 52 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Oct 2007 Posts: 52 | boy I hope so..thnx fleet I feel way better now..I dont wana miss the meet this sat..:) | | |
| |
| |