The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
3 members (Millenimech, Shaffer's1950, Otto Skorzeny), 112 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,134
Posts1,056,403
Members48,441
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 52
J
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
J Offline
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 52
my rearend in my 65 c10 is making noise and it will cost 1250.00 to get fixed.I want it fixed for the bc bolt meet this sat..so not enough time to get it repaired for saturday.I was wondering if anyone knows if the readrend from my 68 c10 will be the same rearend.Both look to be the same as far as the way they mount...I have yet to do any measuring on them but I figured one of you fellow bolters may know or may have a link to somewwhere that would know..
thnx James smile

Joined: Sep 2003
Posts: 2,384
6
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
6 Offline
Joined: Sep 2003
Posts: 2,384
it will go right in, my 64 has a 71 rear


My \'64\'s in the Gallery
Pictures in my Photobucket
1964 C10 Custom Cab 350/700R4
1964 Suburban 350/700R4
1979 Ford F350 4x4 400/c6
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 52
J
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
J Offline
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 52
boy I hope so..thnx fleet I feel way better now..I dont wana miss the meet this sat..:)


Moderated by  Phak1, Woogeroo 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0