The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
4 members (Phak1, texczech, Shade Baby, WICruiser), 88 guests, and 1 robot.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,136
Posts1,056,427
Members48,441
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Jun 2004
Posts: 25
F
Junior Member
Junior Member
F Offline
Joined: Jun 2004
Posts: 25
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=33551&item=7922749985

will that replace my hotwater choke on a holley/weber 5200 2bbl carb from Langdon's? Also is there any way to id what kind of car the carb came off of? I tried looking at carb ID sites, but can't find anything, since mine doesn't have a tag on it anymore, just some stamped #'s.
[1R 1181 B] or [12R 5228 B]


I can't drive 55... no really, I can't!
Joined: Jun 2004
Posts: 25
F
Junior Member
Junior Member
F Offline
Joined: Jun 2004
Posts: 25
FYI, It was not the right one, good thing I didn't get it on impulse. The corrct one is on the way for $12.
F48


I can't drive 55... no really, I can't!
Joined: Sep 2003
Posts: 324
2
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
2 Offline
Joined: Sep 2003
Posts: 324
Fabled 48 where did you order your f48 choke from ? I also need one of those for my Holley/Webber.

Joined: Jun 2004
Posts: 25
F
Junior Member
Junior Member
F Offline
Joined: Jun 2004
Posts: 25
Allstate Carburetor & Fuel Injection
143 Brightside Ave
Central Islip, NY 11722
1866-HPCARBS (472-2727)


I can't drive 55... no really, I can't!

Moderated by  Phak1, Woogeroo 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0