| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
1 members (Jon G),
136
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,124 Posts1,056,334 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2007 Posts: 12 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Sep 2007 Posts: 12 | I now have a different problem. I am looking for a yoke to fit the old muncie 3sp. It measures 1 3/16 with 16 teeth. I replaced the rear end in my 54 pickup with a newer one to get hwy gears & now all I need is that yoke . Anyone have one or know where I can get one??? | | | | | Joined: May 2002 Posts: 155 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: May 2002 Posts: 155 | Have ya checked yer local salvage yard???
Geoff
68 GMC 3800 56 JD420C w/JD90 Loader
| | | | | Joined: Oct 2007 Posts: 52 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Oct 2007 Posts: 52 | Try your local driveline repair shop...Thats how i got one for my 68..They had to ship one up from california | | | | | Joined: Sep 2007 Posts: 12 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Sep 2007 Posts: 12 | Tried some local yards. Still looking! thanks! | | | | | Joined: Apr 2005 Posts: 2,098 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Apr 2005 Posts: 2,098 | I got a new one for a job a while back from Powertrain Industries in Garden Grove, CA. 714-893-4585. It was about $80. Fred
1956 3100 Pickup/Red/350/3sp OD/PS/Disc Brakes 1957 Bel Air Sport Coupe/Red/355/TH350/PS/Disc Brakes 2017 Silverado LT Single Cab SB/Black/5.3/6 Speed Trans 1947 Willys CJ2A w/F-Head engine
| | |
| |
| |