The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
5 members (Gray_Ghost, Shade Baby, Peggy M, Millenimech, NJC), 90 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,120
Posts1,056,321
Members48,439
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 36
B
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
B Offline
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 36
DID '37 CHEVY 1/2 TON PICKUPS COME WITH DEFROSTER VENTS IN THE DASH FOR THE WINDSHIELD ? MINE DOES NOT HAVE ANY BUT WONDERING IF THAT WAS AN OPTION ? THANKS FOR ANY INFO YOU MAY HAVE.


It's not the speed you travel it's the quality of the trip that matters !!!
Joined: Sep 2003
Posts: 1,820
6
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
6 Offline
Joined: Sep 2003
Posts: 1,820
The 37 Chevrolet truck did not have windshield defrosters.

Joe smile


"Truckin' Around .......... Since 1937!"
My name is Joe and I am addicted to Classic Country Music. I just can't hep myself.
Operators are standing by to take your calls!
Now cruising in the Passing Lane
Joined: Feb 2000
Posts: 5,221
J
'Bolter
'Bolter
J Offline
Joined: Feb 2000
Posts: 5,221
I mounted a small heater under the seat with a opening cut out for the air to flow. It blows right on your feet and gets very hot, so most of the time I have the cowl vent open to let in a little cool air. All this air moving around I have never had any fog problem. My heate is eather hot or not on, it has no temp adjustment, but it was small and easy to mount so I live with it. Joe


Moderated by  Gdads51 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0