For the rust out on the outer door surface, the holes shown, I cleaned the inside surface and put down two layers of fiberglass (let one layer harden, then put on another layer.) Then on the outside surface, since there was a "gap" between the fiberglass on the inside, and the surface area of the door, I put some 'glass in the "hole" to build up the void area, then used bodyfill (Dolphin brand by UPOL) to smooth over the area, then sanded it down smooth.
Not sure if this method would be acceptable by some bodyshop guys, but seemed to work out good for me.
The inner panel rust at the bottom, I got the patch panels from Jim Carter, and weld them in place, ground the welds down, and then a light coat of body fill, sand, and then primer. Really my first attempt at welding, came out nice for a "driver" truck.
Mike