The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
7 members (52Carl, Wayne67vert, 53 green 1- ton, Otto Skorzeny, 78buckshot, DadsFirstPickup, greenie-reddy), 67 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,130
Posts1,056,713
Members48,454
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 27
C
Apprentice
Apprentice
C Offline
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 27
I'm glad I decided to bite the bullet and buy new vent window assemblies and not rebuild what I had. A jambed bolt at the bottom of one side just about destroyed the vertical bar to get it out and found even more rust then I thought possible. The rubber seals were crumblng off. The new assemblies fit very well. I got both installed along with new window channel felt done in a little over 4 hours. The access hole at the bottom of the doors were made for someone with smaller hands than mine. This site has been a great source of information I'm glad I found you guys. Martin

Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,703
S
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
S Offline
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,703
Martin ,
They can be a bugger ! ...lol ..I am doin same now ...but Also puttin in power windows ..I dont think there is any part of my forearm that isnt cut up bye now ...lol
Tight space for sure ~!


1952 Chevy Shortbed

Photos in Photobucket

If It Aint Broke Fix It Till It Is!

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0