| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
116
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,105 Posts1,056,541 Members48,448 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2002 Posts: 59 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Sep 2002 Posts: 59 | In rebuilding my '50 1/2 ton, I realize now it has 51 Bendix brakes. The problem is that the parts that are missing are not sold through vendors anymore. I thought someone out there with all the upgrading, might have a coffee can full of what I need. What I need to get my brakes working are two spreader-bars that separate the brake-shoes when the lever is pulled by the brake cable. The other part is the left-rear lever that attaches to the brake-shoe that the cable attaches to. So, if anyone can help with a vendor or your garage that has these parts, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks | | | | | Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 975 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 975 | http://www.stovebolt.com/bboard/cgi-bin//ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=6;t=000136
Go Cougs,
See this thread in the Big Bolts...I think it is titled parts supplier....check out the place in MPLS. I have been sent there for stuff for my 46.
Good Luck... | | |
| |
| |