The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 100 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,080
Posts1,056,317
Members48,442
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#26977 07/01/2004 1:39 PM
Joined: May 2004
Posts: 105
M
'Bolter
'Bolter
M Offline
Joined: May 2004
Posts: 105
Just want to pose something other than a question to everyone who is a part of this great forum. I just got a 1950 Truck a couple months ago and have posted several questions regarding it's restoration. You all have been very helpful and I appreciate the experience and advice you have given. Without your help, I would have had a very difficult time solving some of my problems.

grin

Thanks,

Michael

#26978 07/01/2004 8:14 PM
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 1,969
F
'Bolter
'Bolter
F Offline
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 1,969
Congrats on the 1950 Chevy! :p And your welcome. Maybe I did not answer any questions, but it is good to hear that you are getting along well with your project. I, too, have a 50 Chebbie and it's fun to learn new (old) things and overcome different obstacles along the way.


Professional Novice
#26979 07/02/2004 5:58 PM
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 734
M
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
M Offline
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 734
Rock 'n' roll! Truly some great folks on this forum.
Tony, I'm puttin' the carb on today. I'll let ya know.
David


Tradin' up dimes for nickels...
'`'`'`'`'`'`
My \'65 Chevy C-20

Moderated by  Phak1, Woogeroo 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0