The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
5 members (GMCJammer51, Phak1, Greg_H, WICruiser, tclederman), 93 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,117
Posts1,056,296
Members48,439
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#246422 12/14/2006 3:50 AM
Joined: Jul 2005
Posts: 153
H
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
H Offline
Joined: Jul 2005
Posts: 153
Well the rear brakes on my 61 panel finally gave up the ghost. I was going to take the drums and shoes to get relined and turned when my wife decided to give me my Christmas presents early. She found my wish list on Summit and my wanted list I keep in my garage and got me everything. Here's the list: Power steering conversion, flaming river column, lokar floor shifter, drop spindle disc conversion, billet steering wheel, billet dash, gauge set, engine goodies and desert cooler radiator. But the ultimate gift is she is taking my son for a long weekend to her mom's so I can have uninterupted time to work on the truck, drink beer,listen to loud music and leave the seat up! I hope to post a pic of the parts pile along with before and after photos.

Mac

Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 87
T
Member
Member
T Offline
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 87
Nice package of goodies.


Toxictiki

'59 Apache 3100 panel (235)
'51 Chevy Fleetline Deluxe (216)
'48 Binder KB-1 (flathead 6)
'77 Cadillac DeVille (425 donor)

"Once I was 'Chairman of the Bored' then I bought a Stovebolt."
#246424 12/14/2006 11:25 PM
Joined: Mar 2003
Posts: 1,132
W
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
W Offline
Joined: Mar 2003
Posts: 1,132
What a woman!

Weeds

Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 1,552
4
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
4 Offline
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 1,552
Glad to hear about all your goodies. I received gift certificates from LMC Truck and Chevy Duty from my girl friend and her family the past two years. I hope Santa didn't leave all the truck goodies at your place, but hats off to your wife for getting Santa to be so generous. Happy Holidays.

Joined: Jul 2005
Posts: 153
H
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
H Offline
Joined: Jul 2005
Posts: 153
I am going to start the brakes today after work, pretty straight forward, but when I get to the tricky stuff I'll be calling on the boards expertise. You guys and gals have been a great source already.

#246427 01/11/2007 11:16 PM
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 637
C
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
C Offline
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 637
WOW!

Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 28
5
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
5 Offline
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 28
I got a rock.


Moderated by  MNSmith, Rusty Rod 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0