The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
6 members (Gdads51, Forty9, Rusted Nut, 39Master85, BC59, 1 invisible), 94 guests, and 1 robot.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,132
Posts1,056,376
Members48,441
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 700
D
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
D Offline
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 700
Moderator - I know this doesn't belong here (it is in the "Gabfest forum"), but not everyone uses the active topic feature. I'll delete it as we near KC ATN.

On orders from the GrandPoohbahs' I'm going to send a PM to each of the folks who have indicated that they will be attending the TASRMALNKC (mil-speak for 3rd Annual Stovebolt Reunion Midwest All Truck Nationals Kansas City) and ask a few basic questions, to wit:

1. What's your name and the names of those attending with you? First names will do. If you supply last names they will only be shared with the Millimans, unless you are truly bad at Karaoke, then we'll put it on YouTube.

2. The total number in your party attending? (sounds like question # 1 but makes it easier for me to compile the list.)

3. Number of vehicles that will require space in the Stovebolt area? Non-registered POV's allowed (mil-speak for personally owned vehicle I think)

4. Days planning on being in town i.e., Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun...?

5. Where are you staying?

If you have already PM'ed me bear with me as I'm trying to do this tonight in one fell swoop.

Right now I have a rough count of 39 (not all registered 'Bolters), 6 parties confirmed at the American Inn and one high roller at the Argosy Casino.

As I receive your responses I'll update the list , but will leave out last names as mentioned previously.

If you want to make it real easy answer via PM in the following format...

1. Don
2. 1
3. 1
4. Fri, Sat, Sun
5. American Inn

If you didn't receive a PM from me and plan on attending please PM me your answers.

Thanks,

Don

P.S. - Offer to buy Joker breakfast and he might attend grin

Also, I think it will be simpler if all of the posts concerning the TASRMATNKC stay in the original thread, but I will "bump" this one up occasionally so that it doesn't get lost.


My 1941 in the Stovebolt Gallery
My Photo Album


But I tried, didn't I? ... At least I did that. RP McMurphy
The past belongs to the future...but only the present can preserve it.
Besides the noble art of getting things done, there is a nobler art of leaving things undone.
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 700
D
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
D Offline
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 700
Bumping to top of "Today's Active Topics" Get those PMs coming!

Don


My 1941 in the Stovebolt Gallery
My Photo Album


But I tried, didn't I? ... At least I did that. RP McMurphy
The past belongs to the future...but only the present can preserve it.
Besides the noble art of getting things done, there is a nobler art of leaving things undone.
Joined: Feb 2002
Posts: 2,893
W
Socket Breaker
Socket Breaker
W Offline
Joined: Feb 2002
Posts: 2,893
Hmn... there is a reunion?

-W

Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 5,078
Authorized Pest
Authorized Pest
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 5,078
Woogeroo ... you should think about coming!

Peg


~ Peggy M
1949 Chevrolet 3804
"Charlie" - The Stovebolt Flagship
In the Gallery
"We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give." -- Winston Churchill

Moderated by  Gdads51 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0