The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
2 members (Gray_Ghost, 1 invisible), 179 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,109
Posts1,056,269
Members48,439
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Jun 2005
Posts: 22
J
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
J Offline
Joined: Jun 2005
Posts: 22
Hello all, I have a question Look at the picture and there are Two holes at the bottom left of the overflow condenser and that is where the heater hoses went when i got the truck but the hoses were shot so I removed them. Now on the right side is what I understand is a Heater Regulater is that right? There wasn't any hosed going to that Soooo my question is where are the DA*N heater hose's suppose to go. Please help
http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2035649540101291326KfeliY?vhost=good-times


1950 Chevy 3100
1982 Jetta Diesel
1994 Chevrolet K1500
1996 Pontiac Grand Prix
2001 Chevrolet Suburban 2500

No honey, I don't NEED more toys I just need something fast enough to do something stupid in.
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 1,602
V
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
V Offline
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 1,602
You have it right. The hose goes from the motor to the regulator, then from the second regulator hole over to the holes below your coolant return and then back to the water pump. If you need a drawing from the book, let me know I'll post one.


Joined: Jun 2005
Posts: 22
J
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
J Offline
Joined: Jun 2005
Posts: 22
If isn't to much trouble I sure would apprecatie a Drawing from the book. (Dang i need to get me one of them books.)


1950 Chevy 3100
1982 Jetta Diesel
1994 Chevrolet K1500
1996 Pontiac Grand Prix
2001 Chevrolet Suburban 2500

No honey, I don't NEED more toys I just need something fast enough to do something stupid in.
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 1,602
V
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
V Offline
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 1,602


Joined: Jun 2005
Posts: 22
J
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
J Offline
Joined: Jun 2005
Posts: 22
Thank you for that I sure do appreciate it. Josh


1950 Chevy 3100
1982 Jetta Diesel
1994 Chevrolet K1500
1996 Pontiac Grand Prix
2001 Chevrolet Suburban 2500

No honey, I don't NEED more toys I just need something fast enough to do something stupid in.
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 1,602
V
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
V Offline
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 1,602
You are welcome. Around here, we all help each other. Good luck!



Moderated by  Gdads51 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0