| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,077 Posts1,056,280 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2003 Posts: 181 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Sep 2003 Posts: 181 | For the first time in over 2 years I actually got to work on my truck today. It has been patiently sitting there growing a spectacular coat of algae and waiting for me to get back to it. Lots to do on it just to get it roadworthy. Today I started putting seats in it that I took from my old (and very dead) 85 Trooper II I think they are going to work out very well, but I was hoping to get a bench seat with the seat belts and shoulder harnesses built in. But I have been checking the wrecking yards around here for 2 years now and finally gave up. I will just have to take the seat belts out of the Trooper and figure out a way to mount the upper mound for the shoulder harnesses. ( I got some ideas...) It was a good day David
The only thing more amazing than my ability to cram 60 minutes of work into a 9 hour day is my talent for making it look effortless! My 1962 Chevy C-30 | | |
| |
| |