| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,437 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2006 Posts: 17 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Nov 2006 Posts: 17 | Has anyone done a detailed write up of their S10 chasis swap? I an realy considering this as I want a modern good riding suspension. I have searched around here and on google and haven't come up with much. Don't know if the info is not there or I am just not finding it.
Thanks. | | | | | Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 2,953 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 2,953 | Try www.adengineering.com They make a great conversion kit and its detailed on their site. | | | | | Joined: Oct 2003 Posts: 5,152 Cruising in the Passing Lane | | Cruising in the Passing Lane Joined: Oct 2003 Posts: 5,152 | AD-Engineering is the kit approach, this thread on the HAMB shows the DIY approach pretty well. http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8491
1955 1st GMC Suburban | 1954 GMC 250 trailer puller project | 1954 GMC 250 Hydra-Matic | 1954 Chevy 3100 . 1947 Chevy COE | and more... It's true. I really don't do anything but browse the Internet looking for trouble... | | | | | Joined: Aug 2001 Posts: 1,300 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Aug 2001 Posts: 1,300 | That link is close but not quite. Here ya go. http://www.AD-engineering.com | | | | | Joined: Dec 2006 Posts: 1,464 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Dec 2006 Posts: 1,464 | Welcome -db: Drop in to the HiPo Shop - there's a thread there called "My S-10 frame swap saga.." all about an ongoing frame swap. | | | | | Joined: Nov 2006 Posts: 17 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Nov 2006 Posts: 17 | Thanks guys. The AD site just shows the pictures of their kit. I am looking for more of a "project log" of someone doing the swap as well as a everything else they do along the way to make it work.
oldsub - looks like some good info in that post. Thanks.
Waldo - I'll check that out. | | |
| |
| |