The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
5 members (rfs56trk, WingWright, Jon G, Rusted Nut, Woodcmiami), 117 guests, and 1 robot.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,109
Posts1,056,260
Members48,439
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 22
B
Member
Member
B Offline
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 22
I have seen on this web site forum somewhere, but I cant remember who wrote it and what the web site was? If someone knows of a web page that has a lot of specs for the 60's trucks that would be great. i think that the one I looked at on this site was something like 60-66 trucks or something, I don't know. If you know of one that would help me out that would be cool.

Last edited by Peggy M; 07/13/2023 9:05 PM. Reason: added more info to the title

if its not broke....you didn't drive it hard enough!
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 5,708
A
'Bolter
'Bolter
A Offline
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 5,708
bigjons66,

This guy has lots of stuff, it's all GMC though!


http://www.6066gmcguy.org/


Stuart

Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 22
B
Member
Member
B Offline
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 22
do you have anything for Chevy?


if its not broke....you didn't drive it hard enough!
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 5,708
A
'Bolter
'Bolter
A Offline
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 5,708
bigjons66,

What's neat about helping other folks is it helps me too...I found this on the 'Links' page and didn't even know it was there...cool! smile

http://64moneypit.pages.web.com/

Stuart

Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 22
B
Member
Member
B Offline
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 22
I have been to that links part and never looked in that site, looks like it has a lot of stuff. I will have to go through it one night.


if its not broke....you didn't drive it hard enough!
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 187
B
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
B Offline
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 187
bigjon66...

I have some specs on my site, for medium duty trucks, but most should the same for the smaller 1/2-ton to 1-ton trucks...

My site is in my signature below...

Hope this helps...


Burgie

1964 Chevy C60 w/ Garwood dump, 327 CID, New Process 540C 5-Speed w/ Chevy 15,000 lb. 2-speed rear axle
1966 Chevy C60 w/ 292 CID, Chevy 4-speed w/ Chevy 15,000 lb. single speed rear axle

[b]Burgie's 1964 Chevy C60 Restoration Site[/b]
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 22
B
Member
Member
B Offline
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 22
thats a cool web site, looks good, and has a lot of info, thanks for all the help, and if I find something I will post it as well.


if its not broke....you didn't drive it hard enough!
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 22
B
Member
Member
B Offline
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 22
I guess what I am looking for is a web page that has all the specs like the one I found for my chevelle. This page has everything from the vin number decode for all codes, paint codes, engine options, rear end options, cab options.... I have looked for a long time and could not find anything. well we will see!


if its not broke....you didn't drive it hard enough!
Joined: Feb 2002
Posts: 12,029
F
Cruising in the Passing Lane
Cruising in the Passing Lane
F Offline
Joined: Feb 2002
Posts: 12,029
big jon, here's some stuff

Bill


Moved over to the Passing Lane

"When we tug a single thing in nature, we find it attached to the rest of the world" ~ John Muir
"When we tug a single thing on an old truck, we find it falls off" ~ me
Some TF series details & TF heater pics
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 22
B
Member
Member
B Offline
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 22
SWEEEEEEETTTT, Thats perfect, JUST WHAT i WAS LOOKING FOR AND MORE. It eaven had some stuff that was on Burgies site, and how big the wood of your bed needs to be. too cool, Thanks bill


if its not broke....you didn't drive it hard enough!

Moderated by  Gdads51 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0