The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
4 members (wilbur53, burgundybolt, Jack Ryan, 1 invisible), 86 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,086
Posts1,056,331
Members48,442
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#222051 12/18/2006 4:37 AM
Joined: Nov 2003
Posts: 236
G
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
G Offline
Joined: Nov 2003
Posts: 236
You gotta see this truck.

www.southernmotorcompany.com

Glenn,


Scootin thru with a 52,
Good, Economic and Classic
1952 Chevy 1/2-Ton
Joined: Jul 2005
Posts: 161
Z
'Bolter
'Bolter
Z Offline
Joined: Jul 2005
Posts: 161
Very nice truck. Nice that they also offer a 3/36000 warranty as well.

My 46 chevy 1/2 ton is ford driven 302/c4/8" rear end.


1946 Chevy Pickip
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 7,438
Extreme Gabster
Extreme Gabster
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 7,438
This is at least the 4th thread about this truck. Where you been?


"It's just a phase. He'll grow out of it." Mama, 1964

1956 Chevy 1/2-ton 3100
1953 Chevy 6100 "The Yard dog"
1954 GMC Suburban Now with a new proud owner.
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 1,554
D
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
D Offline
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 1,554
If I had the money I would buy one.Its one sharp lookin ride.

Joined: Mar 2003
Posts: 181
K
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
K Offline
Joined: Mar 2003
Posts: 181
Is this a weekly post? I think most of us regulars put our bit in about it in October.


1965 Chevy C-10 Longbed Stepside
In the Gallery
Joined: Nov 2003
Posts: 236
G
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
G Offline
Joined: Nov 2003
Posts: 236
Sorry guys,
I'm probably on this board more than anyone in the country and I've never seen it.


Scootin thru with a 52,
Good, Economic and Classic
1952 Chevy 1/2-Ton
Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 9,115
'Bolter
'Bolter
Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 9,115
I for one enjoy these new threads on this truck. I hope that they really happen. I think that they are pretty darn nice and unlike anything else that they make today.


1951 GMC 1 Ton Flatbed -- It is finally on the road and what a great time I have driving it!
1951 1 Ton Completed


My Chevy Master 4 Door is on the Road!
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 1,969
F
'Bolter
'Bolter
F Offline
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 1,969
The problem with this thread and others, if there is a problem, is what we might title our post. There could be multiple threads going around about the same/similar topic and it not be apparent from just the header. I only saw something about it two weeks ago.
obtw, I like the Southern truck too, but will never be able to buy one. And I'm not really the customer base they are targeting. The $55000 is (too) high but not if enough people buy them. It's whatever the traffic will bear. Look at where the streetrod market has gone.....
:rolleyes:


Professional Novice

Moderated by  Gdads51 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0