The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
3 members (IHPWR, David Bush, Gdads51), 130 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,142
Posts1,056,472
Members48,441
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#218955 11/03/2006 10:28 PM
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 112
F
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
F Offline
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 112
I ordered some stuff from heavy chevy, I got part of it, but part of my order didn't come, I have email and called them all week but they don't answer any of their phone#s or email. Anyone out there have any idea how to get in touch with them. I am wondering if anyone else has had this problem? OR if they have some type of emergency going on. Anyone have any experience with this outfit?


64 & 66 GMC long fleetside 4x4
Cartwright, OK
#218956 11/03/2006 11:14 PM
Joined: Sep 2003
Posts: 2,384
6
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
6 Offline
Joined: Sep 2003
Posts: 2,384
I got a catalog from them around here somewhere, but I have never had any business w/them. Remember it IS deer season, some folks shut down for a while,,Brian


My \'64\'s in the Gallery
Pictures in my Photobucket
1964 C10 Custom Cab 350/700R4
1964 Suburban 350/700R4
1979 Ford F350 4x4 400/c6
#218957 11/05/2006 11:56 PM
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 587
B
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
B Offline
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 587
Heavy Chevy has been around a long time, and are reputable. Just be patient.

#218958 11/06/2006 3:07 AM
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 112
F
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
F Offline
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 112
Well, hadn't thought of that, if they are hunting, I will forgive them for not answering, by the way, I got a 8 point on opening day so I understand. Anyway, thats why I posted, so I could tell whether or not they were a good business or not. Thanks for your reply's I will be patient, it is hard when you are dying to get one so you can drive it again, guess I should have ordered parts before I tore it up. Good hunting and bolting to you guys.


64 & 66 GMC long fleetside 4x4
Cartwright, OK

Moderated by  Gdads51 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0