| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,141 Posts1,056,487 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2006 Posts: 112 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Aug 2006 Posts: 112 | I ordered some stuff from heavy chevy, I got part of it, but part of my order didn't come, I have email and called them all week but they don't answer any of their phone#s or email. Anyone out there have any idea how to get in touch with them. I am wondering if anyone else has had this problem? OR if they have some type of emergency going on. Anyone have any experience with this outfit?
64 & 66 GMC long fleetside 4x4 Cartwright, OK
| | |
| |
| |