| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,080 Posts1,056,315 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2006 Posts: 8 Junior Member | | Junior Member Joined: Jun 2006 Posts: 8 | I recently purchased "How to restore your Chevy Pickup" by Tom Brownell, and found it very helpful; what other books/manuals would you recommend for the restoration of my 1940 3/4 ton Chevy pickup?
Jerboe Fallbrook, Ca.
| | | | | Joined: Feb 2005 Posts: 355 Member | | Member Joined: Feb 2005 Posts: 355 | That is a fantastic book. I recommend that you also get yourself a shop manual for your truck, if possible. I got mine from eBay - there are a number of reprints out there for post-war trucks. I'm not sure if they are there for the Art Decos, but it would be a big help if you can find one. | | |
| |
| |