| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (SammyC60, TUTS 59, 52Carl, Mike Roache, TooMany2count, Hawkman, Otto Skorzeny, 1 invisible),
101
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,518 Members48,448 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 975 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 975 | I had been watching for a good full pressure 235 since I picked up my truck in late 03. I found one the other night on Craigslist...best part was, it was 10 miles up the road...$200 for a running 235, complete from fan blade to rear end..since it was out of a 54, I left the rear end, wheels, springs, but hauled home the rest from fan blade to the rear of the tranny. According to the owner, it is out of a 58-62 with a 56 head.
Best part is, I got a great deal and got to meet another bolter.
Worst part is...trying to explain to my wife just WHY another engine laying in the corner of the garage is a good thing...I left it at "if you have to ask, you will never understand..." I was right..she still does not get it!
Oh well, she let me have the truck in the first place..so we won't give it too much thought. | | | | | Joined: Feb 2002 Posts: 2,893 Socket Breaker | | Socket Breaker Joined: Feb 2002 Posts: 2,893 | score. -W | | | | | Joined: May 2000 Posts: 424 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: May 2000 Posts: 424 | "I left the rear end, wheels, springs, but hauled home the rest from fan blade to the rear of the tranny".
I know where those parts are John, in my driveway! Didn't know it was you that got the engine. | | | | | Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 975 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 975 | Hey Barry!
It just killed me to leave all that good stuff, but I barely have room for the engine and tranny. I need a bigger garage and yard.
I wanted a couple of the rims, but was not sure why since I have 4 good black ones. | | |
| |
| |