The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
3 members (Hanks custodian, jmoore, Gdads51), 65 guests, and 1 robot.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,132
Posts1,056,379
Members48,441
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#208571 05/27/2006 6:25 AM
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 299
K
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
K Offline
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 299
What year small block exhaust manifold runs under the spark plugs and dumps out the back towards the ground? I know the 265 dumps out the back ,but what year manifold V8 runs under the spark plugs?I think they came out around 67, but I don't know for sure. I have one for the drivers side, but would like the mate for the pass side ,but don't know where to look.
Thanks guys,Lothar

Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 375
J
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
J Offline
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 375
I believe the 64/65 Chevelle is setup that way.


Jerry Acheson
Indianapolis, IN
57 Chevy 3100

Moderated by  Gdads51 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0