| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
10 members (JW51, Gdads51, dt235sd, Gray_Ghost, Woodcmiami, Shaffer's1950, Nick in Manitou, 3 invisible),
71
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,131 Posts1,056,372 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 299 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 299 | What year small block exhaust manifold runs under the spark plugs and dumps out the back towards the ground? I know the 265 dumps out the back ,but what year manifold V8 runs under the spark plugs?I think they came out around 67, but I don't know for sure. I have one for the drivers side, but would like the mate for the pass side ,but don't know where to look. Thanks guys,Lothar | | |
| |
| |