The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
5 members (Eileen, Mike'sPlace, Maybellene, Uncles51, 1 invisible), 91 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,079
Posts1,056,296
Members48,441
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#207783 05/16/2006 3:26 PM
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 3
S
Junior Member
Junior Member
S Offline
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 3
Hello fellow stovebolters!

I've been reading the forums and admiring the gallery here on stovebolt for about a month or two now and I've enjoyed every minute of it. Since January my father-in-law and I have been working on a 66 C10 and this weekend I was finally able to drive the 'ole girl to my home. For the full story and what we've done thus far, check out the gallery listing at:
http://www.stovebolt.com/gallery/hall_steve_1966.html

I look forward to getting to know you all and becoming part of the community!

sth

Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 703
J
Jed Offline
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
J Offline
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 703
Steve,

Nice looking project. Welcome to the Bolt!

Joined: Jul 2005
Posts: 227
T
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
T Offline
Joined: Jul 2005
Posts: 227
welcome to the site, congrats on the truck, and good luck with it in the future. these old trucks are a blast!

Joined: May 2006
Posts: 3
S
Junior Member
Junior Member
S Offline
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 3
Thanks! I'm enjoying the site and every minute I work on my truck. I owe a huge thanks to my father-in-law. Without his help I wouldn't have been able to do 90% of the things we did on the truck just to get it running.


Moderated by  Gdads51 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0