| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,094 Posts1,056,157 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2002 Posts: 13 Junior Member | | Junior Member Joined: Jul 2002 Posts: 13 | Hi all,
I haven't been here for awhile, but seems like a good place to ask. Does anyone have pics of the tailgate cable & recoiler on the chevy cameo tailgates? I'm looking to lose my tailgate chains on my 68 chevy stepside and was wondering if this was a viable option. I am needing some measurements and info on how it mounts to the bed. I know the beds on Cameos were stepsides with fiberglass outer coverings.
Thanks in advance, jay | | | | | Joined: Feb 2002 Posts: 2,893 Socket Breaker | | Socket Breaker Joined: Feb 2002 Posts: 2,893 | check this site out: http://www.wow-products.com/ wait for the site to load up, then click on 'products', then slide over to 'tailgate' and then look at 'latches and supports'. It's an option... -W | | | | | Joined: Jul 2002 Posts: 13 Junior Member | | Junior Member Joined: Jul 2002 Posts: 13 | Hi, thanks for the link.
I'm still interested in finding info on the cameo latches.
Thanks, Jay | | | | | Joined: Feb 2002 Posts: 12,029 Cruising in the Passing Lane | | Cruising in the Passing Lane Joined: Feb 2002 Posts: 12,029 | e-bay item and this guy has parts Bill | | |
| |
| |