The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
3 members (Shaffer's1950, walter74, tclederman), 121 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,129
Posts1,056,700
Members48,454
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 1,552
4
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
4 Offline
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 1,552
I am attempting to share photos of my '64-'66 Chevy trucks. Hopefully it works.

[img]http://photos.yahoo.com/[email protected][/img]

Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 975
4
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
4 Offline
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 975
Hey Lilred, it did not work....

Can you try a link to your sever/photo host site?

Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 284
D
'Bolter
'Bolter
D Offline
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 284
I can't view your trucks


The crew that works on the \'42 --Sara, Hannah and Abby
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 15
J
Junior Member
Junior Member
J Offline
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 15
I would like to see pictures of you 66 and 64 C10's
but can find them on your site

Joined: Feb 2002
Posts: 12,029
F
Cruising in the Passing Lane
Cruising in the Passing Lane
F Offline
Joined: Feb 2002
Posts: 12,029
another one! you're trying to put a whole web page in your post lilred!! use the URL button and make the address a link - here it is guys:
http://photos.yahoo.com/[email protected]

Bill


Moved over to the Passing Lane

"When we tug a single thing in nature, we find it attached to the rest of the world" ~ John Muir
"When we tug a single thing on an old truck, we find it falls off" ~ me
Some TF series details & TF heater pics
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 1,552
4
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
4 Offline
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 1,552
red58:

Thanks so much for correcting this for me. I have been battling with the posting of pictures for some time now. I appreciate your efforts and I hope some fellow Stovebolters are able to enjoy the '64-'66 Chevy trucks as much as I do. Thanks again.

Joined: Feb 2002
Posts: 2,893
W
Socket Breaker
Socket Breaker
W Offline
Joined: Feb 2002
Posts: 2,893
nice pics of a lot of nice trucks.

-W

Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 1,552
4
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
4 Offline
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 1,552
Woogeroo:

Thanks for the kind words about my '64-'66 Chevy trucks. I follow your posts on this and another Chevy truck site. I always appreciate your knowledge and insight.

Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 364
P
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
P Offline
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 364
eek Wow! Nice collection. Even your parts/project trucks look neat and well organized.


Keith
If it were easy they'd have grade schoolers doing it!
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 1,552
4
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
4 Offline
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 1,552
Pakrat48:

Thanks for the kind words. I try to keep everything inventoried and organized, in order that I know what I have and where it is. Some call this phenomenon anal, I just call it "neat and well organized", as you said. I just added a few Shop photos that shows my set up and parts inventory. Enjoy and thanks again for the compliments.

Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 22
W
Junior Member
Junior Member
W Offline
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 22
Dude!! That is a FLEET!! Now all you need is an Army to help you drive em all grin , where do I sign up?

I am sooooo jelaous. All I gotta do now is talk the little lady into letting me get a "few" more trucks to keep my 61' company. Maybe if I give up my other "bad habit"....woodworking, she might give a little.

That is way cool my friend. Very well organized and in great shape. Thanks for sharing, I am stoked over your collection. If I wasn't at work, I'd head back out to the garage to tinker some more. Take care.


"Remember who you are and what you represent"

1961 Chevrolet C-20 Apache
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 1,552
4
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
4 Offline
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 1,552
Will:

Thanks for the kind words. Hopefully, you will be allowed to add a little brother to your '61. Take care and I hope you enjoy the trucks as much as I do.

\'64-\'66 Chevy Truck Collection Slide Show


Moderated by  Gdads51 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0