Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (Otto Skorzeny, Wally / Montana, Jeff Ogden, Peggy M, amtrakjoe, moparguy, mvigo, walter74),
83
guests, and
4
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,130 Posts1,056,702 Members48,454 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2004 Posts: 1,552 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Nov 2004 Posts: 1,552 | I am attempting to share photos of my '64-'66 Chevy trucks. Hopefully it works. [img]http://photos.yahoo.com/ [email protected][/img] | | | | | Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 975 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 975 | Hey Lilred, it did not work....
Can you try a link to your sever/photo host site? | | | | | Joined: Mar 2005 Posts: 284 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2005 Posts: 284 | | | | | | Joined: Mar 2006 Posts: 15 Junior Member | | Junior Member Joined: Mar 2006 Posts: 15 | I would like to see pictures of you 66 and 64 C10's but can find them on your site | | | | | Joined: Feb 2002 Posts: 12,029 Cruising in the Passing Lane | | Cruising in the Passing Lane Joined: Feb 2002 Posts: 12,029 | another one! you're trying to put a whole web page in your post lilred!! use the URL button and make the address a link - here it is guys: http://photos.yahoo.com/ [email protected] Bill | | | | | Joined: Nov 2004 Posts: 1,552 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Nov 2004 Posts: 1,552 | red58:
Thanks so much for correcting this for me. I have been battling with the posting of pictures for some time now. I appreciate your efforts and I hope some fellow Stovebolters are able to enjoy the '64-'66 Chevy trucks as much as I do. Thanks again. | | | | | Joined: Feb 2002 Posts: 2,893 Socket Breaker | | Socket Breaker Joined: Feb 2002 Posts: 2,893 | nice pics of a lot of nice trucks.
-W | | | | | Joined: Nov 2004 Posts: 1,552 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Nov 2004 Posts: 1,552 | Woogeroo:
Thanks for the kind words about my '64-'66 Chevy trucks. I follow your posts on this and another Chevy truck site. I always appreciate your knowledge and insight. | | | | | Joined: Jan 2005 Posts: 364 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jan 2005 Posts: 364 |  Wow! Nice collection. Even your parts/project trucks look neat and well organized.
Keith If it were easy they'd have grade schoolers doing it! | | | | | Joined: Nov 2004 Posts: 1,552 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Nov 2004 Posts: 1,552 | Pakrat48:
Thanks for the kind words. I try to keep everything inventoried and organized, in order that I know what I have and where it is. Some call this phenomenon anal, I just call it "neat and well organized", as you said. I just added a few Shop photos that shows my set up and parts inventory. Enjoy and thanks again for the compliments. | | | | | Joined: Nov 2005 Posts: 22 Junior Member | | Junior Member Joined: Nov 2005 Posts: 22 | Dude!! That is a FLEET!! Now all you need is an Army to help you drive em all  , where do I sign up? I am sooooo jelaous. All I gotta do now is talk the little lady into letting me get a "few" more trucks to keep my 61' company. Maybe if I give up my other "bad habit"....woodworking, she might give a little. That is way cool my friend. Very well organized and in great shape. Thanks for sharing, I am stoked over your collection. If I wasn't at work, I'd head back out to the garage to tinker some more. Take care. | | | | | Joined: Nov 2004 Posts: 1,552 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Nov 2004 Posts: 1,552 | Will: Thanks for the kind words. Hopefully, you will be allowed to add a little brother to your '61. Take care and I hope you enjoy the trucks as much as I do. \'64-\'66 Chevy Truck Collection Slide Show | | |
| |