| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,125 Posts1,056,341 Members48,440 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2005 Posts: 5 Junior Member | | Junior Member Joined: Jan 2005 Posts: 5 | I want to fill the fuel filler neck hole on the driver side of my cab. I am putting in a rear tank, the truck is a flat bed, and I want the filler at the tank. Does any one make a patch panel with the correct curve to fill this hole? If not, any tricks on how to make one?
John. | | | | | | Anonymous Unregistered | | Anonymous Unregistered | Either find an old junker and cut the piece off the other side of the cab or just make it out of an appropriate gauge sheetmetal you may have lying around. You will probably have to smooth it out with some filler any way after welding and grinding. You can always leave the filler tube in place and put a locking cap on it. | | | | | Joined: Jan 2005 Posts: 5 Junior Member | | Junior Member Joined: Jan 2005 Posts: 5 | Hadn't thought about using a piece from the other side. There's a junkyard nearby that had one older truck -- I guess I'll have to go have a look at it. Thanks, John. | | | | | Joined: Jan 2005 Posts: 5 Junior Member | | Junior Member Joined: Jan 2005 Posts: 5 | Mine has a frenched power antenna on the other side already. I guess I could put in a second one  | | |
| |
| |