| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,142 Posts1,056,481 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2002 Posts: 77 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Oct 2002 Posts: 77 | I was told vehicles over 35 years old in NC do not need to be inspected anymore, does anyone have a copy of the state statute stating this, that they could email me. thanks, jim | | | | | Joined: Oct 2002 Posts: 4,066 Bolter | | Bolter Joined: Oct 2002 Posts: 4,066 | sure wish that was true here,,,,,,,,Fred Redryder pixMy HotrodA veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The 'United States of America', for an amount of "up to and including my life."I am fighting cancer and I am winning the fight | Pain is part of life; misery is an option. | | | | | Joined: Apr 2005 Posts: 313 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Apr 2005 Posts: 313 | There is no inspection here in Georgia. When I moved here I only had to have proof of insurance and a valid Georgia driver's license in order to register my vehicles. | | | | | Joined: Apr 2005 Posts: 313 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Apr 2005 Posts: 313 | Jim.
I think this it what you asked about.
http://www.garbee.net/~cabell/inspectionlaw.htm | | | | | Joined: Oct 2002 Posts: 77 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Oct 2002 Posts: 77 | thanks Doug 57 that is what I was looking for jim | | | | | Joined: Apr 2005 Posts: 313 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Apr 2005 Posts: 313 | You're welcome.  | | |
| |
| |