The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
1 members (78buckshot), 112 guests, and 1 robot.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,136
Posts1,056,425
Members48,441
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#186990 08/06/2005 2:56 AM
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 77
6
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
6 Offline
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 77
I was told vehicles over 35 years old in NC do not need to be inspected anymore, does anyone have a copy of the state statute stating this, that they could email me. thanks, jim

#186991 08/06/2005 3:15 AM
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 4,066
Bolter
Bolter
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 4,066
sure wish that was true here,,,,,,,,Fred


Redryder pix
My Hotrod
A veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The 'United States of America', for an amount of "up to and including my life."
I am fighting cancer and I am winning the fight | Pain is part of life; misery is an option.

#186992 08/06/2005 3:21 AM
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 313
D
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
D Offline
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 313
There is no inspection here in Georgia. When I moved here I only had to have proof of insurance and a valid Georgia driver's license in order to register my vehicles.

#186993 08/06/2005 3:35 AM
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 313
D
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
D Offline
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 313
Jim.

I think this it what you asked about.

http://www.garbee.net/~cabell/inspectionlaw.htm

#186994 08/06/2005 3:47 AM
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 77
6
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
6 Offline
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 77
thanks Doug 57 that is what I was looking for
jim

#186995 08/06/2005 3:55 AM
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 313
D
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
D Offline
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 313
You're welcome. smile


Moderated by  Gdads51 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0