I know there is a forum for just this topic, but I wanted to bring it to everyone's attention. Check the following thread:

Stovebolt Relay Poster Idea

Hopefully this will get the pace of images up to the point where I can`t handle it grin . PLEASE follow the instructions, and if possible, add your handle to the filenames as you attach them to the e-mail (attachments are MUCH easier to save than embedded pics). This will keep me from losing files that randomly have the same file name (camera date stamp).

Thanks to everyone who has sent and those who will!

Peter


Current fleet (subject to change w/o notice)
\'49 GMC 3/4-Ton , 60 Austin Healey Frog-eye Sprite (some assembly required), 2011 Dodge Avenger, 2015 Jeep Cherokee. No, they don't all run.
My other ride is a (B737)no, (B767)no, A320.... Update... was Embraer E190, now Boeing B787.

Knowledge is a wonderful thing, but ignorance means you don't know you can't do something.