| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
2 members (Gray_Ghost, 1 invisible),
111
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,129 Posts1,056,697 Members48,454 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2001 Posts: 7,438 Extreme Gabster | | Extreme Gabster Joined: May 2001 Posts: 7,438 | Every day several people post about "My truck is doing such-and-such and the dohickey seems to be..... What could be causing this?", but they don't tell what year their truck is or what engine.
This forum covers a lot of truck models. There is a lot of difference between a 1939 1/2-ton and a 1972 1-ton. If you tell people what your truck is and what engine it has you might get a quicker response.
There are over 7000 participants here and I'm sure no one member has memorized what particular vehicle each other one has. So if you have a question let us know what it is about. | | | | | | Anonymous Unregistered | | Anonymous Unregistered | Everyone should put their year model(s) in their handle. Sounds like you had a close call with the stump this morning there Cletis.  | | | | | Joined: Oct 2002 Posts: 4,066 Bolter | | Bolter Joined: Oct 2002 Posts: 4,066 | now that is a good idea,,,see ya Friday at the meet,,and I will be drvin my 52 truck,,,,,Fred Redryder pixMy HotrodA veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The 'United States of America', for an amount of "up to and including my life."I am fighting cancer and I am winning the fight | Pain is part of life; misery is an option. | | | | | Joined: Oct 2004 Posts: 1,780 Master Gabster | | Master Gabster Joined: Oct 2004 Posts: 1,780 | I think everyone should at least include their location/state in their profile! I see posts wanting parts and I have no idea where they live. | | | | | Joined: Oct 2003 Posts: 185 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Oct 2003 Posts: 185 | Originally posted by Cletis: ...There is a lot of difference between a 1939 1/2-ton and a 1972 1-ton... Oh sure, now you tell me! [img] http://www.oldtruck.net/forum/images/cacar.jpg[/img] Originally posted by Houston54: Everyone should put their year model(s) in their handle... That is absolutely the LAST time that I will listen to you, Houston. Now the chrome is peeling and I have to replace it. :mad: | | | | | Joined: Oct 2002 Posts: 4,066 Bolter | | Bolter Joined: Oct 2002 Posts: 4,066 | Redryder pixMy HotrodA veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The 'United States of America', for an amount of "up to and including my life."I am fighting cancer and I am winning the fight | Pain is part of life; misery is an option. | | | | | | Anonymous Unregistered | | Anonymous Unregistered | If it does not move..chrome it! | | |
| |
| |