The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
3 members (Deegs53, moparguy, Gray_Ghost), 52 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,129
Posts1,056,700
Members48,454
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#182086 03/01/2005 3:07 AM
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 46
D
Junior Member
Junior Member
D Offline
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 46
Doesnt anyone know where to buy them? I am looking for replacement 3 point belts and either they are too generic and fit to many different vehicles or the company wants to charge me all kinds of taxes. That is the good thing about mail order no sales tax so i dont appreciate that. Does anyone know of anygood sites to buy 3 point belts on? Thanks

Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 29
T
Junior Member
Junior Member
T Offline
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 29
I bought 3 point belts for my 1966 C10 from Chevy Duty. I welded in brackets on my B pillar for the upper mount. They work pretty well. The only thing that I want to modify is that the short part of the belt is just a little two short, meaning it barely pokes through my bench seat, but it's doable. I hope to make a short extension to give make buckling it a little easier.

Fit and finish wise they look identical to the lap belts I removed, nice shiny all metal latches.

Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 96
6
Member
Member
6 Offline
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 96
You could try puting in a later model silverado seat with the 3 point built in. I'm thinkin gof going that route.

Joined: Feb 2002
Posts: 2,893
W
Socket Breaker
Socket Breaker
W Offline
Joined: Feb 2002
Posts: 2,893
For anyone pondering later model seats in a 1960-1966 chevy truck or 'burb - this is a list of what people have used:

http://www.chevytalk.org/threads/sh...umber=1072252&fpart=1&PHPSESSID=

----

As for 3 point seat belts, there is

http://www.julianos.com - check out their how to action. There are others as well, but I have read good things about them.

-W

Joined: Sep 2003
Posts: 2,384
6
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
6 Offline
Joined: Sep 2003
Posts: 2,384
Andover restraints, www.andoauto.com Brian


My \'64\'s in the Gallery
Pictures in my Photobucket
1964 C10 Custom Cab 350/700R4
1964 Suburban 350/700R4
1979 Ford F350 4x4 400/c6

Moderated by  Gdads51 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0