The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
3 members (rfs56trk, Bill Hanlon, DadsFirstPickup), 95 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,119
Posts1,056,311
Members48,439
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#173631 10/22/2004 2:29 AM
Joined: Feb 2000
Posts: 587
G
'Bolter
'Bolter
G Offline
Joined: Feb 2000
Posts: 587
Guys, I have my tilt cab for sale, it's in the Swap Meet here. Had a fella email me and want pix and info. His name seemed familiar somehow. Mark Spence. He wrote back and wanted my phone number, which is in ad I think, to SEND over his buddie who lives in my state to arrange payment! We never discussed price. SO, I'm calling this one a Scam, just not done same as those others with the too much money checks and sending back the extra. What you think? Sounds kinda odd. I'm not gonna answer the last email.


G.L. Grumpy's
Old Iron Ranch
Huntington, IN 46750


MM R tractor, Speedex
and Power King tractors
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 586
5
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
5 Offline
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 586
If he didn't talk money than he's just
messing with you I think. Be careful
in any transaction you have with him. Make
sure the money is good before the goods are
delivered.

Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 703
J
Jed Offline
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
J Offline
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 703
GL, I share that opinion. Hopefully, he's just messing with you. However, I work in banking and at least a couple of times a week, one of our customer's gets approached with some type of scam deal on an internet posting or ad. Be careful. If he tries to give you a check or money order, cashier's check etc. call the bank it's drawn on before you let anything leave the farm. If you need help with getting a number or something, e-mail me.

Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 1,897
M
Member
Member
M Offline
Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 1,897
Seller Beware.......


There is enough good in the worst of us and enough bad in the best of us that it does not behoove any of us to criticize the rest of us.
-
-
Be yourself. If you are ever lost, It will be much easier to find yourself if you know who you are!
#173635 10/22/2004 10:11 AM
Joined: Jun 2000
Posts: 738
Joy Offline
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
Joined: Jun 2000
Posts: 738
GL, Every once in a while I will get a complaint from a guy that got riped off.I think about 3 total. That name has come up before in the back of my mind . I just can't remember if it was bad, but I'm thinking it was. I would say you are a smart old bugger, and stay away unless you have cash in your hand. If Mark Spencer can read this and we are wrong, please defend your self, but I think this is a scam some how.
Has anyone out there ever dealt with this guy before?


Moderated by  Gdads51 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0