The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
5 members (CuzzFuzz, 39Master85, Ponchogl, WICruiser, Otto Skorzeny), 82 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,090
Posts1,056,345
Members48,442
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Nov 1995
Posts: 1,159
N
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
N Offline
Joined: Nov 1995
Posts: 1,159
As I said, I'm cleaning out this file. This is the last one and I can't figure out who this belongs to.

Anyone have a clue?

Stovebolt at work plowing

Great picture and I don't want to just toss it.

Thanks,
Peg


~ One of many.
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 23
B
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
B Offline
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 23
I don't know, Peg, but I swear I've seen that one before on this site!

Joined: Nov 1995
Posts: 1,159
N
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
N Offline
Joined: Nov 1995
Posts: 1,159
Yea. Me, too. I just want to be sure I had it where it belong and this was just an extra.

I didn't give the .jpg file a name. Which was a dump thing to do.

Maybe someone will recognize it.

Peg


~ One of many.
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 476
B
Moderator
Moderator
B Offline
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 476
Ping Scott Ward, (48BigTrucks) I think that's one of his.


Don't lose your head to save a minute,
You need your head, your brains are in it.
Burma-Shave (1947)
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 3,068
'Bolter
'Bolter
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 3,068
Yep, that's my old plow truck. Peg, you should of known that, you just fixed my name that goes with the picture just a few weeks ago or so,
Scott


Scott Ward

2 1948 1.5-ton Loadmasters
The red one and The snow pusher
1 1950 3100
1 1955.1 Chevy 6500
1 1954 Chevy 6500 2-Ton
1 1955 1st Series COE 5700
1 1963 K20 (454)
1 1964 C10 (350)
1 1951 1.5-ton Dump Truck
1953 and a 1956 Ford F800

Raising a teenager is like trying to nail Jello to a tree!
Joined: Nov 1995
Posts: 1,159
N
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
N Offline
Joined: Nov 1995
Posts: 1,159
Ooooopppppppppppppppppppss. :rolleyes:

Well, that's splains why it was in my "new" folder. I did know that it looked familiar but ... but ...

Much obliged! I will delete it from my hard drive.

Thanks,
Peg


~ One of many.

Moderated by  Gdads51 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0