| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,127 Posts1,056,681 Members48,452 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2001 Posts: 162 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Apr 2001 Posts: 162 | I found another 54 all original 6 volt that the man has owned for over 20 years who bought it from the farmer that bought it new. He wants $1,000.00 for it. He wants to sell it to someone who will appreciate it.
My problem is I have too many cars and trucks. I just got into this 68 satellite 2 door and then bought a four door parts car.
It sure is nice. Original baby blue. I'm sure there is a name for that color.
Advice please.
53 3100 1929 Ford Roadster Pickup 1934 Ford Pickup 68 Plymouth Satellite RR Clone 2 Door My Fleet
| | | | | Joined: Feb 2005 Posts: 399 Cruising in the Passing Lane | | Cruising in the Passing Lane Joined: Feb 2005 Posts: 399 | I believe it's mariner blue..code 234G....that's what my truck was originally | | | | | Joined: Jan 2005 Posts: 310 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jan 2005 Posts: 310 | You could buy it and give it to me!!  Serously, though, if you let me know where it is, maybe I can swing it. Not that I need another project, but... P.S. I would say that I already lost it, but I never had it to begin with.
-Tim '51 Chevy 3104 w/'56 235, 848 Head, HEI Dizzy, Corvette Cam, Split Manifold and Dual Carter YF's
| | | | | Joined: Nov 2004 Posts: 117 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Nov 2004 Posts: 117 | Does this truck run? I would be interested.
cgresham1212 If you don't drive it, why have it? 55 1st Series 3100 5 window
| | | | | Joined: Aug 2004 Posts: 476 Moderator | | Moderator Joined: Aug 2004 Posts: 476 | I want it too, and I'm pretty close to Missouri.
Don't lose your head to save a minute, You need your head, your brains are in it. Burma-Shave (1947)
| | | | | Joined: Aug 2002 Posts: 117 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Aug 2002 Posts: 117 | if you lost it..i lost it too..i bought a 46 Chevy Car,,about a month ago...today i bought a 54 chevy truck...I think i have some sort of Chevy sicknness..HA HA HA :p :p | | | | | Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 1,144 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 1,144 | The problem is preconceived notions. example:"I have to many cars and trucks" Once you get past this unfounded notion you will be able to make a sound decision and retrieve your new truck. | | | | | Joined: Apr 2001 Posts: 162 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Apr 2001 Posts: 162 | OK I'm over the notion and have a good solution. Sell the 69 four door parts car and buy the truck. He's in no hurry to sell it so I'm going for it.
53 3100 1929 Ford Roadster Pickup 1934 Ford Pickup 68 Plymouth Satellite RR Clone 2 Door My Fleet
| | |
| |
| |