The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
3 members (5cameo8, crenwelge, Paul_WNC), 121 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,088
Posts1,056,373
Members48,442
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 586
5
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
5 Offline
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 586
Where do I buy a 3" snap ring that goes in
the propeller shaft tube. It holds back a
bearing and is unique to 51 GMC long beds.
There is an extension shaft on long beds
and snap ring holds the bearing in place.
Those of you that have one will know what I'm
talking about. I've called a lot of places,
but no one has that size. I have a call into
Jim Carter and they are looking for one, just
thought I'd give this a try too.

Joined: Oct 2001
Posts: 54
S
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
S Offline
Joined: Oct 2001
Posts: 54
http://www.mcmaster.com/

EXTERNAL - 98410A320

INTERNAL - 98409A294


Yes, officer it's licensed.
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 586
5
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
5 Offline
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 586
Thanks Stuman, problem solved.


Moderated by  Phak1, Woogeroo 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0