| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
3 members (TUTS 59, WICruiser, 1 invisible),
125
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,090 Posts1,056,382 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#16301 12/03/2003 12:10 AM | Joined: Jul 2003 Posts: 586 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jul 2003 Posts: 586 | Where do I buy a 3" snap ring that goes in the propeller shaft tube. It holds back a bearing and is unique to 51 GMC long beds. There is an extension shaft on long beds and snap ring holds the bearing in place. Those of you that have one will know what I'm talking about. I've called a lot of places, but no one has that size. I have a call into Jim Carter and they are looking for one, just thought I'd give this a try too. | | |
#16302 12/03/2003 8:34 PM | Joined: Oct 2001 Posts: 54 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Oct 2001 Posts: 54 | http://www.mcmaster.com/ EXTERNAL - 98410A320 INTERNAL - 98409A294
Yes, officer it's licensed.
| | |
#16303 12/04/2003 5:14 AM | Joined: Jul 2003 Posts: 586 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jul 2003 Posts: 586 | Thanks Stuman, problem solved. | | |
| |
| |