The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
4 members (52Carl, 39Master85, Steelonsteel, Otto Skorzeny), 92 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,079
Posts1,056,303
Members48,442
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 505
G
'Bolter
'Bolter
G Offline
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 505
Hey Everybody,

I need a new engine for my 1953 3100. I can use any of the listed inline engines. It has to be a running engine in usable condition. No rebuilds. I can travel a limited distance, but prefer an engine located within 100 miles of Fredericksburg, VA.

Thanks!


Mike
1953 3100
The Gray Ghost
My Project journal
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 505
G
'Bolter
'Bolter
G Offline
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 505
I'll broaden the range to 150 miles from Fredericksburg, VA.


Mike
1953 3100
The Gray Ghost
My Project journal
Joined: Dec 2025
Posts: 4
B
Moderated
Moderated
B Offline
Joined: Dec 2025
Posts: 4
Gray ghost I am in Stafford VA, and working on a 53 3100 as well, let me know if I can help!

Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 505
G
'Bolter
'Bolter
G Offline
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 505
Thanks, Buckeye!


Mike
1953 3100
The Gray Ghost
My Project journal

Moderated by  Gdads51 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0