| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (Keepinthemstockm, TUTS 59, Wally / Montana, Jay R, papas52, Otto Skorzeny, JW51, Gdads51),
95
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,084 Posts1,056,333 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2010 Posts: 506 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Sep 2010 Posts: 506 | Hey Everybody,
I need a new engine for my 1953 3100. I can use any of the listed inline engines. It has to be a running engine in usable condition. No rebuilds. I can travel a limited distance, but prefer an engine located within 100 miles of Fredericksburg, VA.
Thanks! | | | | | Joined: Sep 2010 Posts: 506 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Sep 2010 Posts: 506 | I'll broaden the range to 150 miles from Fredericksburg, VA. | | | | | Joined: Dec 2025 Posts: 4 Moderated | | Moderated Joined: Dec 2025 Posts: 4 | Gray ghost I am in Stafford VA, and working on a 53 3100 as well, let me know if I can help! | | | | | Joined: Sep 2010 Posts: 506 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Sep 2010 Posts: 506 | | | |
| |
| |