| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,105 Posts1,056,208 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2012 Posts: 340 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2012 Posts: 340 | I am going to rebuild the seat cushions for my 36. but was wondering what other seat may fit. It will probably be a year or so until I get all the stuff needed to rebuild the original cushions as I will need to find replacement springs as a bunch of them are broken. I'm wanting something to install so I can drive it in the meantime.
Last edited by Peggy M; 06/18/2025 8:57 PM. Reason: better title (include full year ;) )
1936 GMC T-14 restro-mod
| | | | | Joined: Oct 2021 Posts: 6,809 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2021 Posts: 6,809 | Google upholstery springs and you'll get a million hits with every size coil couch spring and zig zag spring there is.
1950 Chevrolet 3100 (Ol' Roy)
1939 Packard Standard Eight Coupe (The Phantom) | 1956 Cadillac Coupe de Ville (The Bismarck) | 1964 Ford Galaxie 500 coupe |1966 Ford Mustang (Little Red) | 1969 Pontiac GTO (The Dishpit) I 1979 Ford F-100 | 1976 Ford F-150 (Big Red) | 1995 Ford F-150 (Newt)
| | |
| |
| |