The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
9 members (Gdads51, 68ironhead, Jon G, Wally / Montana, 3B, Bill Hanlon, Gray_Ghost, Rusted Nut, Shade Baby), 172 guests, and 1 robot.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,104
Posts1,056,197
Members48,436
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#1580246 06/18/2025 3:50 PM
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 340
F
'Bolter
'Bolter
F Offline
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 340
I am going to rebuild the seat cushions for my 36. but was wondering what other seat may fit. It will probably be a year or so until I get all the stuff needed to rebuild the original cushions as I will need to find replacement springs as a bunch of them are broken. I'm wanting something to install so I can drive it in the meantime.

Last edited by Peggy M; 06/18/2025 8:57 PM. Reason: better title (include full year ;) )

1936 GMC T-14 restro-mod
FAST55 #1580288 06/18/2025 11:11 PM
Joined: Oct 2021
Posts: 6,807
O
'Bolter
'Bolter
O Offline
Joined: Oct 2021
Posts: 6,807
Google upholstery springs and you'll get a million hits with every size coil couch spring and zig zag spring there is.


1950 Chevrolet 3100 (Ol' Roy)

1939 Packard Standard Eight Coupe (The Phantom) | 1956 Cadillac Coupe de Ville (The Bismarck) | 1964 Ford Galaxie 500 coupe |1966 Ford Mustang (Little Red) | 1969 Pontiac GTO (The Dishpit) I 1979 Ford F-100 | 1976 Ford F-150 (Big Red) | 1995 Ford F-150 (Newt)

Moderated by  ndkid275, Phak1 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0