'57 GMC 102, Original 347 V8, HydraMatic, 3.08 rear gear, added A/C, disk front brakes, HEI, AFB carb, '98 Honda Black Currant paint. T-boned and totaled 10/12 '52 GMC 152 Stake Bed, Original 228, SM420, added A/C, HEI, disk front brakes, '67 Chev 3.55 rear gear. Gets used as a real truck.
On my stock '57 LCF 283, I had to find a hose with the right shape and then cut it down to fit for the upper, I can't remember what I did for the lower but I think I just took the old one to my favorite old time parts house and matched it.
1957 Chevrolet 5700 LCF 283 SM420 2 speed rear, 1955 IH 300U T/A, 1978 Corvette 350 auto, 1978 Yamaha DT175, 1999 Harley Davidson Softail Fat Boy
I will look to see if I have the numbers that I used for my 383 installation. It will depend on what you have for a thermostat housing, I have an adjustable (rotation) angled up version. I do beleive I needed to cut one if not both to fit.
This can be as cheap or expensive as you want to make it, but a combination of rubber/silicone straight pieces and metal elbow straight pieces could be easier and faster than trying to make a specific molded hose fit. And, in my opinion, 100 times better looking than a universal hose.