| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (Steelonsteel, WICruiser, Peggy M, 55shaker, Hotrod Lincoln, TS3600, GRNHydra),
125
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,141 Posts1,056,470 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2024 Posts: 45 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Feb 2024 Posts: 45 | 1965 c60 with corporate two speed Axle, Wondering if I need some type of special gear lube for the rear end? Just wanted to make sure I didn’t miss friction modifiers if it’s needed. Wondering what others run?
1965 Chevy C60 Grain Truck
| | | | | Joined: Feb 2024 Posts: 45 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Feb 2024 Posts: 45 | Thanks for the quick response Mike! I figured as much but wanted to be sure. Already have this apart once. Don’t plan on taking it apart again in my lifetime….lets hope.
Last edited by AKrause; 03/05/2024 10:56 AM.
1965 Chevy C60 Grain Truck
| | | | | Joined: Feb 2023 Posts: 190 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Feb 2023 Posts: 190 | Agree on the 80w90. When I put new axle seals in my 62, I used 80w90 in the old Eaton diff ðŸ‘ðŸ‘🇺🇸 | | |
| |
| |