When I put seam sealer on my truck, I made sure there were minimal boogers on it. It looks like you could have smoothed it out a bit more before it set up. Put on a pair of nitrile gloves and run your finger along it to smooth it out. I can't say that I've attempted to sand it.
Kevin 1951 Chevy 3100 work truck Follow this saga in Project Journal Photos 1929 Ford pickup restored from the ground up. | 1929 Ford Special Coupe (First car) Busting rust since the mid-60's If you're smart enough to take it apart, you darn well better be smart enough to put it back together.
Take a look at the Technical Data Sheet for the seam sealer you used and it should tell you if it's sandable. I used a 3M 2 part product and it was sandable and easy to sand.
Ron - - Dusty53 1954 Chevy 3604 In the Gallery Forum "You can't dance with the Devil and then wonder why you're still in Hell." "They will forget what you've said, and they will forget what you have done but they will never forget the way you made them feel."
Well I was not going to grind it out. Got it close with a razor blade went after it with 100 grit, cleaned it and shot the cab with the last round of primer.